SELLING / TRADING
If you have quality used vinyl records, CDs, cassettes, DVD, VHS, etc. to trade in or sell, come by anytime between 11:00AM - 5:30PM and the buyer can take a look at what you have.
You can wait in the store while we sort through your items.
We offer you in-store trade credit or payouts available via cash, check, Paypal (Friends/Family payment), or Venmo.
- The better the condition, the more likely we will be interested in purchasing your records.
- Vinyl must be in the cover/sleeve and free of deep scratches, dirt, and mold.
- To expedite the buying process, please bring your records in an organized, easy-to-browse box or boxes.
- Disc should be relatively scratch-free.
- Unbroken cases, including booklet and back inlay, are a must.
Do you have other music memorabilia? We'd be interested in taking a look at posters, shirts, promo items, and other music related items you might have!
If you're just not sure if it's something we'd take, just ask!
If you want to reach our buyers directly via email, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. or buy giving us a call at (512) 462-6008 from 11:00AM-5:30PM.